- , Box/Boxes
- Medical, Food, Cleaning
- L, M
- Medical Blue and Purple
- Hospital,Pharmaceuticals,Food Industries,Hotel Industries
- 3.5 Gram (g)
Nitrile Rubber Gloves marketed by JIYA SURGICHEM PVT LTD are not a replacement for cleanliness of the hand and must be used if necessary. Their extended and inappropriate usage can lead to severe skin responses and sensitivities and can lead to patient environmental cross-contamination. Failure to use gloves may also impair hand cleanliness measures, which might be unpleasant for patients. The offered Nitrile Rubber Gloves should not be cleaned or decontaminated with alcohol-based substitute in order to change between care activities, and should be removed and destroyed immediately after care activity for which they have been used. After removal of the glove hands should be decontaminated since the hands are contaminated.
Frequently Asked Questions -:
1) What are nitrile rubber gloves?
Nitrile rubber gloves are gloves made of nitrile rubber.
2) What are the benefits of using nitrile rubber gloves?
Nitrile rubber gloves are made of a synthetic rubber that is resistant to oils, solvents, and other chemicals. They are also more puncture resistant than latex gloves.
3) How are nitrile rubber gloves made?
Nitrile rubber gloves are made by combining nitrile rubber with other materials to create a glove that is both strong and flexible.
4) What are the different types of nitrile rubber gloves?
Nitrile rubber gloves are available in a variety of colors, thicknesses, and sizes.
- Mundra Gujarat
- 50000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 100 Pcs Box Packing & Master Cartoon 5000 Pcs
- Western Europe, Asia, Australia, North America, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Central America, South America, Africa
- All India
- ISO , CE, WHO-GMP, FDA, ISO 13485-2016