- Non Woven Fabric + Laminated
- CORONA VIRUS PROTECTION
- 50 GSM and 90 GSM Available GSM (gm/2)
- PPE KIT
- Hospital, Pharma
A PPE kit includes all essential personal protective equipment required by professionals in medical, healthcare, research lab and other sectors. When a person wears all personal protective equipment, he creates a barrier between himself and germs. Wearing PPE is essential to protect oneself from the exposure to spreading germs.
A pandemic like situation is created by corona virus worldwide, and all countries are working towards fighting this deadly virus named COVID-19. In this situations, doctors and nurses at hospitals are working round the clock with the patients contracted with the virus, and these professionals are needed to be protected from infection.
A PPE kit helps to protect healthcare workers as well as prevent the spread of germs. A PPE kit includes mask to cover mouth and nose, gloves to protect hands, coverall, goggles for eye protection and shoe leggings to prevent spread of virus. In the PPE kit, Jiya Surgichem Pvt. Ltd. also provides bio medical waste collection bag to collect used personal protective equipment.
Personal Protection Kit
1 ) Coverall ( 35 + 15 = 50 GSM ) ( 70 + 20 = 90 GSM ) - 1 Pcs
2) Shoe Leggings - 1 Pair
3) Nitrile Hand Gloves - 1 Pair
4) 3 Ply Face Mask
5) Face Shield / Goggles - 1 Pcs
6) Bio Medical Waste Collection Bag
White Color Available
Frequently Asked Questions -:
1) What is PPE?
PPE stands for personal protective equipment. It is any type of clothing or equipment worn by a worker to protect them from hazards in the workplace.
2) What are the different types of PPE?
Personal protective equipment (PPE) is any type of clothing or equipment worn by a worker to protect them from hazards in their work environment. Common types of PPE include safety glasses, gloves, earplugs, and hard hats.
3) What are the benefits of wearing PPE?
There are many benefits to wearing PPE, including:-It can protect you from hazardous materials or substances.-It can keep you from coming into contact with harmful bacteria or viruses.-It can help prevent injuries.-It can help protect your
4) How do I know what type of PPE to wear?
The type of PPE you wear depends on the type of hazard you are exposed to. Some hazards require the use of multiple types of PPE.
- Ahmedabad , Gujarat
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 30 Pcs Packing in 1 Cartoon
- Australia, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Central America, Asia, North America, Africa
- All India
- ISO , CE , SITRA Certificate Only Fabric Material