- Non Woven
- 48 Inch (in)
- 60 Inch (in)
- Medical Blue/White
- Medical Grade
Surgical Gown that we are putting forward is most widely used in all medical centers, nursing homes, hospitals, medical clinics and other allied sectors for the purpose of protection whole body from bacterial infections, viruses and other harmful contaminants that can be caused of various diseases. This is put on surgeons, nurses and wards boy while conducting operation of patients. It is made of out of finest quality fabric, threads and other material to ensure its high tear resistance, skin-friendly nature, and color fastness and other quality features. Comes in several colour like blue and green, the Non Woven Surgeon Gown is easy to wash, shrink proof, comfortable to wear and economical.
Frequently Asked Questions -:
1) What is a surgical gown?
A surgical gown is a type of clothing worn by medical professionals during surgeries.
2) What are the different types of surgical gowns?
There are many different types of surgical gowns. Some are made of different materials, such as cotton or polyester. Others are made for different types of surgery, such as those that are disposable or those that are reusable.
3) What are the benefits of wearing a surgical gown?
Surgical gowns provide a barrier between the patient and the medical staff to help prevent the spread of infection.
4) How should a surgical gown be worn?
A surgical gown should be worn so that it covers the front of the body from the neck to the knees. It should also be worn so that the sleeves cover the arms from the wrist to the elbow.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10000 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 100 Pcs Box Packing
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 , FDA , WHO GMP , And CE Certified
A/FF/108, Shayona Center, Nr. Memco Cross Road, Naroda Road, Memco, Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918037301691